I am an organizational psychologist who consults, coaches, and trains clients in multinational companies, public sector organizations, and science.
I believe that good HR practice must have a solid footing in empirical research. This belief is ingrained in my work in consulting, coaching, and survey design. My services are solution oriented and tailored to my client’s needs and resources.
Education & Training
- Hogan Assessment Systems certified and many years of experience in the application of other psychometric tools
- Systemic Coaching and organizational development (DGSF e.V. certified)
- Career consulting (isb)
- Dr. (phil.) Leuphana University Lüneburg
- Visiting scholar University of Minnesota
- Masters in Business Psychology Leuphana Universität Lüneburg & Michigan State University
- Goldsmith, Hamburg